Friday 21 September 2012

A Quick Update

Another friend of mine has been in contact with a question about the names being used for this experiment. His email reads as follows
Just been reading your new blog, does publishing the names for the accounts in the blog (assuming the email address etc. are basaed around the name) not risk compromising your experiment? All it will take is for one bored little troll (of which I'm sure you'll agree the internet has an endless supply) to sign you up for all sorts of spam and completely mess up your experiment.
This is something that I had actually thought of when I initially put the names down, but was uncertain whether or not to include the names in this blog or just have the names remain anonymous. At the time, I decided that I would include the names, but having read this email, I have decided to remove the names from this blog.

I am going to leave the names here until I update at the weekend, so if you don't already know what they are, you can see them in the other posts here and here.

That's all for now, I'm hoping to give a proper update over the weekend. Enjoy it, whatever you get up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment